Private Afternoon Tour to Summer Palace with Buffet Dinner at Central TV Tower
This afternoon departure private tour combines the historical and modern. Visit the Summer Palace as well as to ascend the 238-meter-high observation balcony at the Central TV Tower to have a 360 degrees panoramic view of the entire city in the evening. In addition, enjoy a buffet dinner at the Central TV Tower’s revolving restaurant.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(For hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing City)
- Bottled water
- Buffet Dinner at Central TV Tower
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Hall of Benevolence and Longevity
- Entry/Admission - Central Radio and Television Tower (Zhongyang Dianshita)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Your guide will pick you up from your central Beijing hotel at 2:00pm. Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle to the Summer Palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hall of Benevolence and Longevity, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
Once you arrive at the Summer Palace, you will enter from the East Gate of the palace and visit some of the most important buildings, such as Hall of Benevolence and Longevity, Hall of Happiness and Longevity and etc..
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Long Corridor at the Summer Palace, No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing China
Walk through the Long Corridor and see the Marble Boat.
Pass By: Kunming Lake, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
You can choose to go up to the mountain to explore more or take the "Dragon boat" Cruise to the south part of the palace (summer only).
Stop At: Central Radio and Television Tower (Zhongyang Dianshita), 11 Xisanhuanzhong Lu, Beijing 100048 China
Continue your tour to Central TV Tower, and go up to the 238-meter-high observation deck to have a 360 degrees panoramic view of the entire city. On a fine day, see a clear view of Western Hills, Summer Palace, Beihai Park, and many other city landmarks.
Enjoy your beautiful night by starting a buffet dinner at the revolving restaurant of Central TV Tower.
After the dinner, your driver and guide will transfer you back to your hotel .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 5th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age under 4 is free to join
- Children 1meter -1.4 meters apply the Children tickets
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.