Private Action Day Karting & Paintball
Let`s head out for some wild and wacky fun!
Off road fun on wheels and some adventures are waiting for us! Take an unbelievable experience with karting and paintball like no other. Done professionally for all ages and sizes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Go kart
- Paintball equipment
- Transport to/from resort
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Off road fun on wheels and some adventures are waiting for us! We take a trip to the off road tracks above Varna, choose one of our buggies and start our wild race in the wood roads. After we`ve got our adrenaline pumped, we turn to the carting track just outside Varna, on the road to Vinitsa village. A carting competition is waiting for us on the biggest carting track in Bulgaria. Our full of action day is not over yet! It`s about time to turn to professional soldiers and check out who is the best! “Last survivor” game is waiting for us. We divide the playground of our speedball are into two parts. The main goal is to “kill” all participants from the opposite team. The wining team is the team who has at leastone member not have been “killed”.
After we've filed our bodies with adrenaline it`s time to fill our stomachs with delicious BBQ. Lunch and we drive back to our hotel.
• Varna, Varna, Varna Province
• Varna Province, Varna Province
• Sea Garden, Varna Bulgaria
• The Retro Museum In Varna, Andrey Saharov Str. 2 Grand Mall, Varna 9000 Bulgaria
• Stone Forest, Varna-Sophia Old Road N 43° 13.7 E 027° 42.35, Varna 9000 Bulgaria
• Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin, Pl. Sveti Sveti Kiril I Metodiy 2, Varna Bulgaria
• Aladzha Monastery, In Naturpark, Varna 9000 Bulgaria
Departure Point :ul. "Konstantin Pavlov" 43, 9022 Vinitsa, Varna, Bulgaria
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 1/19/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Use of helmets is compulsory
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.