Private Abu Dhabi Tour Chauffeur service
Explore Abu Dhabi in style with excellent chauffeur service, visit Sh. Zayed Grand Mosque, take a photo at the famous and iconic Emirates Palace, see Corniche Skylines. Upgrade your tour to include lunch at local Restaurant or get some drinks at the Kempenski Emirates Palace!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Chauffeur service
What's excluded :
- You’ll be picked up from your hotel in Dubai before exploring the highlights in the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. From Dubai you’ll drive past Jebel Ali Port, the largest man-made harbor in the world, as well as its huge free trade zone. The first stop in Abu Dhabi is Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the country. Here you can admire the fantastic architecture of this impressive religious place.
The tour continues on past the Emirates Palace to the remarkable Heritage Village, where you can experience the traditions and culture of the United Arab Emirates and get a glimpse into the history of the country. After visiting these historical highlights, you can explore the modern side of the city at the popular Marina Shopping Mall with its revolving restaurant and an ice skating rink.
Along the way you’ll see the Corniche, the highly praised beach promenade from where you can enjoy the magnificent views of the modern and ever-expanding city. You then depart from Abu Dhabi via several distinct bridges with fantastic views of the modern Formula 1 circuit and the Ferrari World theme park.
Departure Point :Centrally located Dubai Hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting women must where long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.