Private Abu Dhabi City tour with Louver Museum & Gold Coffee at Emirates Palace
Explore one of the world's most spectacular sites of worship on a half-day morning or afternoon tour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque with Louver & Qasr al watan in Abu Dhabi. Benefit from round-trip transfers from your hotel in Dubai and the services of a professional driver/guide.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Gold Tea at Emirates Palace
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Entry/Admission - Qasr Al Watan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque stands out as one of the world's largest mosques.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Cultural District Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The Louvre Abu Dhabi is an art and civilization museum, located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The museum was inaugurated on 8 November 2017 by French President Emmanuel Macron and United Arab Emirates Vice President Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Qasr Al Watan, Al Ras Al Akhdar, Abu Dhabi 001 United Arab Emirates
Qasr Al Watan is more than a palace, it is a unique testament to the spirit of the United Arab Emirate's people and its leaders. The Palace invites the world to share our culture, knowledge and inspiring journey. Qasr Al Watan is more than just a palace, it is an enriching interactive journey in a contemporary setting that reveals and reflects on governance, knowledge and craftsmanship.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup and drop any location within Dubai & Abu DhabiPorts
- dubai port
- Abu Dhabi Ports, Mina St - Zayed Port - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.