Private Abu Dhabi City Tour
Explore Full-Day Private Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai and Visit famous tourist attractions of UAE Capital City Abu Dhabi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your Hotel / Residence Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque Visit From Inside Embassy Area & Bateen Area (Drive by) Presidential Palace (Drive by) Emirates Palace Hotel (Photo-Stop) Visit of Heritage Village (Abu Dhabi Museum) Abu Dhabi Marina Mall Drive through Corniche along Photo-Stop Date market (Photo-Stop) Drive through Saadiyat Island & Yas Island Ferrari World (Photo-Stop) Drop off at your Hotel / Residence
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- There will be a lunch stop at Marina Mall and Heritage Village during the tour. Lunch will be at your own expense. There is a food court and over 20 restaurants to suit any budget
- Discover the Arabian glory, the capital of the United Arab Emirates; Abu Dhabi. During the Abu Dhabi City Tour you get to enjoy the beauty and culture that Abu Dhabi has to offer. The capital of the UAE has attractive contrasts that are visible in its skyscrapers, villas, Grand mosque and The Emirates Places along its Riviera-like breakwaters. The majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is the third largest in the world, and a marvelous example of Islamic Architecture. On the Abu Dhabi City Tour you will have the opportunity to view all the important landmarks of the capital city with the comfort and knowledge of a well experiences tour guide.
Departure Point :• We do Pick & Drop from any location in Dubai Hotels / Residence & Cruise Terminal
Pick-Up | 09:00 am to 09:30 amDrop-Back | 05:30 pm to 06:00 pm
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For Womens Black Abaya will provide from company to go inside The Mosque
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.