Private 9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero Walking Tour with Optional One World Observatory
Take a 1.5-hour walking tour of Ground Zero and the National September 11 Memorial, and gain insight into the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center. A local guide shares firsthand stories of the event and its aftermath while you visit 9/11-related sites such as St Paul’s Chapel, the Fireman’s Memorial and the reflecting pools, an homage to the thousands of lives lost. You may also upgrade your tour to include a pre-reserved ticket to the One World Observatory.
per adult from
What's included :
- Narrated walking tour
- Private Guide with personal connection to 9/11
- One World Observatory Admission (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
What's excluded :
- 9/11 Museum Entry (upgradable on site)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
We will start the tour at St. Paul's Chapel, New York City’s oldest public building still in continuous use.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
The guide will take you to the 9/11 Memorial and discuss the events of that day. This tour does not include entrance into the 9/11 Museum.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
End your tour at the One World Observatory. The tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. Admission is included if option selected.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :209 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
Return Detail :One World Observatory, 117 West St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather
- One World Observatory admission is NOT included unless option is selected at time of booking
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.