Private 9-Hour Tour to Cordoba from Granada with Hotel pick up & drop off
Your private driver will pick you and your party up in your hotel or place of choice in Granada and drive you to Cordoba, where you will meet your private official tour guide, who will show the most representative and emblematic sites of Cordoba.
You will meet with your guide at a central meeting point in Cordoba, the second largest Old town in Europe and the largest urban area in the world declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
With this private tour, you are able to have a customizable itinerary. An example of some of the most important sights you can see include the Great Mosque of Cordoba, Roman Bridge, Roman Temple, Mausoleum, Jewish quarter, Mills of the Gualdaquivir and the Roman Walls.
You will enjoy one of the most beautiful mosques in Spain, the Great Mosque of Cordoba. It is a current Cathedral and a must see once you visit Cordoba. Take impressive pictures as you admire the great architecture and sights of Cordoba’s most important and well-known monuments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide for 3 hours in Cordoba
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle from Granada for 9 hours
- Entrance tickets to Mosque/Cathedral
- Entrance tickets to Synagogue (Except Monday)
- Entrance tickets to Alcazar (Except Monday)
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Entry/Admission - Córdoba Synagogue
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Córdoba Synagogue, Calle Judíos, 20, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Granada, Granada, Province of Granada, Andalucia
2: Córdoba, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in Granada.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing a infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.