Private 8/9 hour tour to British landing beaches from Le Havre with driver/guide
Make the best of your cruise stop in Le Havre and discover the historical area of Normandy where the D-Day happened.
Our private driver/guide will pick you up at the cruise port and drive you to Pegasus Bridge, the Commonwealth Cemetery, Sword Beach and Hillman Bunkers
Your driver/guide is an official and licensed guide who will give you all the information to make the best of your tour.
Driver/guide will be at your entire disposition during the total duration of the tour.
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE - As this is a private tour we take care of maintaining social distance
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off in Le Havre cruise port
- Private vehicle disposition for 8/9 hours
- Private Tour
- Official-licensed driver/guide
- Local Taxes
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pegasus Bridge, avenue Major John Howard, 14860 Ranville France
Used to secure the eastern flank of the Normandy invasion
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bayeux War Cemetery, 1945 boulevard Fabian Ware, 14400, Bayeux France
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sword Beach, Ouistreham Calvados, Bassa Normandia, 14150 France
Most eastern of the 5 beaches
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hillman Site, 64 rue du Suffolk Regiment, 14880 Colleville-Montgomery France
This bunkers included 18 underground concrete bunkers connected by trenches and was surrounded by two belts of barbed wire and minefields. It was the Command Post directing the fire of all the German gun batteries in the area.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide cruise details at time of bookingPorts
- Cruise Terminal Le Havre, Quai Roger Meunier, 76059 Le Havre, France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- In case of needing a infant seat please request at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.