Private 8-Hour Tour to White Villages from Cadiz
You will be picked up from the Cádiz port, or your hotel, and taken on this private excursion to the White Villages of Cadiz. You will then be able to enjoy and admire the great architecture and sights of this beautiful villages, in your private luxury vehicle, together with your private tour guide.
First you will visit one of the most beautiful towns in whole Spain, Arcos de la Frontera. This village is perched in the top of a hill, it is filled with beautiful tiny streets, and from the town you will be able to enjoy stunning panoramic views of the area.
After Arcos de la Frontera you will visit Grazalema. This white village in located in the heart of the mountain of Cadiz.
The last stop of this private tour through the White Villages of Cadiz is going to be Bornos.
The tour has a duration of 8 hours from pick up to drop off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide for your tour 8 hours
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle with chauffeur for 8 hours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arcos de la Frontera, Arcos de la Frontera, Costa de la Luz, Andalucia
Declared a national historic-artistic monument in 1962 in recognition of its exceptional architecture and impressive location, the old town is a tangled labyrinth of cobbled streets that lead up to a sandstone castle, the Castillo de los Arcos. As you’d expect from such a spectacular vantage point, there are exhilarating views over the town and the rolling plain below.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grazalema, Grazalema, Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, Province of Cadiz, Andalucia
Located in a high valley over 800m in the Sierra del Endrinal and dominated by the magnificent rocky outcrop known as Peñon Grande, the pretty mountain village of Grazalema is most popular base for visitors to the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park. The park is a vast protected area of rugged limestone mountains, which are famous for being the rainiest place in Spain.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Cadiz, Cadiz, Costa de la Luz, Andalucia
2: 11630 Arcos de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in CadizPorts
- Cadiz port, Estación Marítima, 11004 Cádiz, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing an infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.