Private 8-Hour Tour to Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum from Cairo
Enjoy two of the most popular sites in Cairo by visiting the Egyptian Museum and the Giza Pyramids.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Camel ride
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
This famous museum houses the world’s largest collection of ancient Egyption artifacts (more than 120,000 items on display) featuring the famous Tutankhamun collection with its beautiful gold death mask and sarcophagus and the royal Mummy room, which houses an additional eleven Pharaonic dignitaries.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Perhaps the most recognizable among the Seven Wonders of the World, the exact origin of these majestic pyramids continues to spark debate.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cairo + GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.