Private 8-hour Tour of Madrid + Escorial Monastery & Valley of the Fallen
Enjoy this private day tour outside of Madrid including visits to the Monastery of the Escorial and Valley of the Fallen. You will travel in a private vehicle with a private chauffeur to ensure your guide´s full attention.
Once you are picked up at your accommodation, you will set off to a quick panoramic tour of Madrid until you reach your first stop: the Escorial Monastery.
It is also known as the Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo El Real, built in the 16th century by King Phillip II and it now boasts a great European Art collection. You will also visit the Pantheon of Kings and Basilica.
After this, the tour will continue towards the Valley of the Fallen. It is very close from the Escorial Monastery and was built as a monument to the deceased of the Spanish Civil War.
You will then be transferred back to your accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide 8 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private luxury vehicle with separate chauffeur 8 hours
- Entrance tickets to Escorial
- Entrance tickets to Valley of the Fallen
- Entry/Admission - Real Sitio de San Lorenzo de El Escorial
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Fallen
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Sitio de San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Av Juan de Borbon y Battemberg, 28200 San Lorenzo de El Escorial Spain
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Fallen, Carretere de Guadarrama, 28209 San Lorenzo de El Escorial Spain
Valley of the Fallen
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Madrid Metro, Madrid Spain
Madrid city center
Pass By: Parque del Retiro, Plaza Della Indipendecia 7, 28001 Madrid Spain
Departure Point :1: Community of Madrid, Community of Madrid
2: San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Madrid, Spain
3: Valley of the Fallen, Carretera de Guadarrama/El Escorial, 28209 San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in Madrid
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing a infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.