PRIVATE-7km Wild Great Wall Walking:Gubeikou-Jinshanling English speaking guide
See the untouched wild Great Wall in this all-inclusive private tour at Gubeikou and Jinshanling, including round-trip transfer from Beijing and breakfast & lunch (optional). Far from the tourists and crowds. Experience hiking the wild and isolated Great Wall at Gubeikou. Enjoy the natural scenery and original unrestored Gubeikou Great Wall. Walk totally about 7km from Gubeikou to Jinshanling might be a little challenging, but it is really interesting and effort-worthy. Missing Gubeikou Great Wall would be a pity in your China tour. Challenge yourself and try a strenuous hiking in one day! Both Jinshanling and Gubeikou are the most photogenic sections of the Great Wall near Beijing. Never ever misst it! You'll remember it forever!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer in private and air-con car with experienced driver;
- Private English-speaking hiking tour guide;
- Simple breakfast (packed coffee and sandwitch) (for OPTION "breakfast & lunch" ONLY)
- Bottled water and snacks;
- A Chinese lunch (for OPTIONS "breakfast & lunch" and "lunch" ONLY)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Great Wall of Gubeikou
What's excluded :
- Simple breakfast (packed coffee and sandwitch) (for OPTIONS "lunch" and "NO breakfast NO lunch" ONLY)
- A Chinese lunch (for OPTION "NO breakfast NO lunch" ONLY)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Great Wall of Gubeikou, Gubeikou Town, Beijing 101508 China
1, Meet your tour guide at designated time in your hotel lobby (your centrally located hotel in Beijing),
2, 5-hour hike from Gubeikou to the Great Wall at Jinshanling covers about 4.6 miles (7.5 km)
3,Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant.
4,Back to your hotel
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up limited to centrally located hotels in Beijing (inside of 3rd Ring Road). Outskirt hotel pick-up may cause extra fees.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes or sneakers; sunscreen, sunglass, hat are necessary in summer.
- There is no toilet along the path on the Wall. Please prepare before hiking and always carry toilet paper by yourself.
- Please don’t make any appointment after the trip as the return can be late.
- You will be followed by local farmers at Jinshanling. They may you help along the way, as a reward they will sell some souvenirs. If you don’t want to buy, you have to say NO firmly at the beginning (MAYBE LATER does not work in Chinese culture) or just ignore them and do not speak a word with them; otherwise they can be persistent and follow you all the way on the Wall.
- As responsible travellers, we “take nothing but photos, leave nothing but footprint”.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.