Private 7-Day Tour to Desert and Chefchaouen from Casablanca
Enjoy Morocco in a 7-day private tour from Casablanca with a guide/driver, visit places like Chefchaouen, Fes, Ifrane and Marrakesh. Travel in a comfortable A/C vehicle through the desert. Hotel accommodation, Breakfast, and dinner are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in comfortable A/C vehicle
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Dinners and breakfasts
- Camel ride in Merzouga desert
- Sleeping in Sahara camp - tent.
- All taxes and handling charges
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Day 1: Casablanca to Rabat and Chefchaouen
In the morning, drive to the capital city of Rabat and discover places like Mohammed V’s mausoleum, the charming Kasbah of the Oudayas with traditional houses decorated with white and blue walls or the Chellah, an old Roman city and one of Rabat’s most evocative sights.
After following north, arrive at Chefchaouen known for its charming palette of blue and white buildings. Once there, embrace the culinary art of the region and stroll around its dazzling alleyways. Spend the night here in your Hotel or Riad.
Day 2: Chefchaouen:
Guided tour in Chefchaouen.
Day 3: Chefchaouen to Fes
After breakfast, we drive to the archeological ruins of Volubilis. The ruins are an outstanding example of the different kinds of civilizations that made Morocco their home and are still present in the cultural traditions of the country. This makes it an ideal place for a walk through its beauty and history. Later we continue to Fes.
Day 4: Fes guided tour
Trek-Morocco-Desert private driver picks up you and explores Fez on a guided tour. The trip to Fez includes a visit to El Bali medina, new part, Koranic school and tanneries in Medina. Stay overnight in Fes in the local Riad with dinner included.
Day 5: Fes to Ifrane and desert camel ride in Merzouga
Pick up from the hotel in Fes and explore Ifrane in Middle Atlas mountains, called as “Switzerland city”. Visit cedar forest near Azrou. Drive to Erfoud and visit the fossil factory. In Rissani, visit a local souk. Then, in Merzouga, prepare for a camel ride to reach the desert camp. Spend a night in Sahara desert camp with dinner while watching the sunset.
Day 6: Merzouga to Erfoud and Dades Gorges
In the morning enjoy Merzouga desert sunrise. Then, ride camels back to Merzouga and prepare for a drive towards Marrakech, “the red city”. Cross the Dades valley to stay in the local riad with dinner.
Day 7: Dades Gorges to Marrakesh
The private driver will pick up you and we enjoy hiking in Dades valley, then we continue to Ouarzazate and we visit Ait Benhaddou - Unesco Kasbah. Our Casablanca desert tour finishes in Marrakech.
Departure Point :Your Casablanca Riad/Hotel or Airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 10 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.