Private 6Days Kunming Yuanyang and Jianshui Tour
In this trip, after the tour to the World Heritage --Stone Forest , you will head to the Southeastern part of Yunnan. You will see the amazing Terrace Fields which be cultivated by the Hani people since thousand year ago in Yuanyang. After that, be followed by visiting Jianshui which is a charming town with long history and culture as the last station for your trip before transfer back to Kunming. The tour is including the transfers and tours with local English speaking guides in private air-conditioned vehicles, entrance fee and meals as mentioned in the programme.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off service from your hotel
- Transfers and tours with local English speaking guides in private air-conditioned vehicles
- 4 Chinese lunches and 3 Chinese dinners in the tour are including
What's excluded :
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Day1 Kunming arrival (-/-/-)
Kunming arrival, after meeting with your guide at Kunming airport , transfer to your own booking hotel for check in.
Day 2 Kunming/Stone Forest /Yuanyuang (-/L/D)
In the morning,drive to the Stone Forest (96 km, 1.5 h). An extremely rare geological phenomenon dating back to 270 million years ago, the Stone Forest is 80 hectares of karst limestone pillars in fantastic shapes that resemble a forest viewed from a distance. It is also home to the Sani tribe, a branch of the diverse Yi minority renowned for their diligence, embroidery and dancing. Afterward,drive 300 kilometers, or 6 hours to Yuanyang. Populated 1.3 million in Yunnan, Hani minority single out themselves in their traditional costumes with silver accessories and mud brick house roofed with pine leaves that look like mushrooms from a distance, Yuanyang is now attracting more and more attention of overseas tourists for its unparalleled terraced paddies and diversified ethnic cultures of the Hani, Yi, Dai and Yao. Photographing time will be arranged when the sun sets. Overnight at your own booking hotel in Yuanyang for 2 nights
Day 3 Yuanyang (-/L/D)
If the weather permits, gets up every early in the morning,you'll drive 30KM to visit Doyishu Village and enjoy the sunrise of Duoyishu Rice Terrace Fields when the sun appears above the eastern horizon. The terraced fields are ring upon ring and cascade one by one. They go along the hillside up to the sky. You will see the scenery of the terraced fields from the top of the mountains to the bottom. They are all farms under the sunshine and cloud and mist. The landscape is spectacular. And then, you will visit Qingkou Village and rice terraces where Hani people for generations inhabit. Visit Bada Hani Rice Terrace, Shengcun Market as well. You will enjoy the sunset of Laohuzui Rice Terraces.
Day 4 Yuanyang /Jianshui (-/L/D)
Departure from Yuanyang to Jianshui ( 3hrs ) Make a tour of Tuanshan Village and Double Dragon Birdge, Jianshui Old Town, Old Well check in your own booking hotel
Day 5 Jianshui/Kunming (-/L/-)
Morning visit Zhu's Fmaliy Garden, Jianshui Confucius Temple ,tranfer back to Kunming ( 4hrs) , have a stop at Tonghai to visit Xinmeng Village which is the only village which inhabited by a Mongol minority left behind by Khengis Khans army over 760 years ago. After arrival in Kunming, Check in your hotel. (own booking)
Day 6 Kunming Departure (-/-/-)
Free at leisure before transfer to airport for your departure flight
Departure Point :Kunming airport
Return Detail :Kunming airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Passport details is needed to purchasethe liability travel insurance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.