Private 60 Minute Helicopter Tour with Romantic Landing
Let us whisk you away to an exclusive landing spot at a stunning and private valley on the Windward coast of O'ahu. This beautiful, 4000-acre paradise boasts lush, green landscapes, mountains that reach to the clouds and gentle trade winds that reach from the nearby coast.
Your private helicopter tour begins over the island’s South Shore for a chance to see a birds-eye view of the famous Waikiki skyline and Diamond Head crater.
After cruising over Hanauma Bay, the Windward coast and the famed Kualoa Ranch, you'll begin your graceful decent to land. Your 15 minute stay inside a private and lush oasis, away from the crowds and tourist attractions, includes Wailua chocolates, a champagne toast, leis and memories that will last a lifetime.
Rising back into the blue sky, your helicopter takes you to explore the lush forests and emerald cliffs of the Ka’a’awa Valley and fly in close for a view of Oahu’s highest waterfall, Sacred Falls.
per adult from
What's included :
- Waialua Chocolates
- Champagne toast
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Get a bird's eye view of the famous Waikiki Beach shoreline
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Get a peak inside Diamondhead Crater
Pass By: Maunalua Bay Beach Park, 6505 Kalanianaole Hwy, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825
Soar over the crystal clear waters
Pass By: Makapu'u Point, Kalaniana'ole Hwy turnout above Makapu'u Beach, Oahu, HI 96795
View the Makapu'u light house from way up high
Pass By: Halona Blowhole, Kalanianole Highway, Oahu, HI 96825
Cruise over the blow hole
Pass By: Waimanalo Beach, 41 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, Oahu, HI 96795-1299
Enjoy the views of the turquoise water
Pass By: Olomana Three Peaks Trail, 770 Auloa Rd, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734-4648
Cruise past the peaks and wave to the hikers!
Pass By: Chinaman's Hat, Oahu, HI 96744
Get and aerial view of the famous Chinaman's Hat island
Pass By: Manoa Falls, Honolulu, HI 96822, USA
The only way to see Sacred Falls is by air because the trail is closed to hiking.
Pass By: Crouching Lion, Kaaawa, Oahu, HI 96730
Pass by and see if you can spot the Lion in the rock and wave to the hikers.
Pass By: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
Check out the 2nd largest maze in the world from up in the sky.
Pass By: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
See all the battle ships and the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial with an aerial view.
Departure Point :Novictor Oahu Helicopter Tours, 155 Kapalulu Pl #197, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Please indicate each passengers preference of Doors on or Doors off in the ‘Special Requirements’ section at checkout.
- Due to safety restrictions on our helicopters we cannot accommodate passengers weighing over 300 lbs (163 kg or 21 stone).
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- Recommend light jacket or long sleeve shirt, hair ties, and phone/camera wrist straps for doors off tours.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- Only passengers 8 years of age or older may fly with the door off.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Novictor Helicopters is committed to protecting your health. We partnered with SanSee Systems to implement their hygiene certification system and became the first Hawaii tour operator to earn the SanSee Shield. We have also committed to Helicopter Association International’s COVID Clean Pledge.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.