Private 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore Jungle Safari
Probably, no other theme tour besides Golden Triangle Tour can provide you with a full-fledged glimpse of India’s royal and cultural heritage in such a short span. The journey covers three most popular tourist destinations of India- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The guests are provided with a slice of British, Rajputana and Mughal royalty on the same platter.
Private Air Conditioner Vehicle for Golden Triangle Tour
Explore UNESCO World Heritage & Historical Sights in all three Cities.
Private Expert Tour Guide for a More Personalized Experience
Visit Historical Monuments of Old & New Delhi
Explore Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Agra
Visit Fatehpur Sikri, an UNESCO World Heritage Site
Enjoy Jungle Safari at Ranthambore National park
Enjoy the Panoramic View Uphill from Amber Fort, Jaipur
Shopping extravange at Agra and Jaipur
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional Tour Guide in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Jungle Safari Cost at Ranthambore
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the Delhi hotel. Check in & Freshen up afterwards driver will take you to the Street Food - Spice Market in Old Delhi then move you back to your hotel.at the first day of your Golden Triangle Tour. ( Overnight Stay in Delhi )
Day 2 - After Breakfast in the Morning , Driver will received you and start your half-day tour of the Delhi accompanied with Guide.
your Delhi sightseeing Covered all the Historical Monuments as Jama Masjid, Red Fort, India Gate, President House, Parliament House
At Last driver will take you to visit the Lotus Temple and then drive towards to Agra , your Next Destination.
Upon Arrival at Agra , check in at your Hotel ( overnight Stay at Agra )
Day 3- Early Morning Driver will received you and heading you the World Famous Heritage Site i.e. Taj Mahal there you can Enjoy the Sunrise Point after wards you can move back to your hotel for Freshen up and Breakfast.
After Breakfast , will checkout and take you to visit the Next Spectacular Place i.e. Agra Fort and then drive to the Ranthambore , your Next Destination.
On the way to Ranthambore Stop, Driver will visit you "Fatehpur Sikri" an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Upon Arrival at Ranthambore , check in at your Hotel and Rest of the day at your leisure ( overnight Stay at Ranthambore )
Day 4- Early Morning After Breakfast , we will arrange the Private Gypsy or Canter on SIC Basis on your Personal Expense ( As per your Choice ) to Enjoy the Wildlife Jungle Safari at Ranthambore National Park.
Important Note: -
The park is open from sunrise until sunset. Safaris run for two and a half hours from 6:30 AM and again from 2 PM The core zones 1-5 close from July 1 to October 1 due to the monsoon rain.
Safari Cost are not Included in The Package and Customer can book & Pay the same directly.
After Explore the Jungle Safari we will move you back to Hotel ( Overnight Stay in Ranthambore )
Day 5 - Early Morning After Breakfast in hotel you will transferred towards to Jaipur.
Upon Arrival @ Jaipur ....Check Into Hotel...Freshen up and proceed for Half Day Tour of Jaipur- Accompanied with Guide.
Your Jaipur Sightseeing is Inclusive of - Amber Fort, a World Heritage Site, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal,City Palace, Jantar Mantar.
and then driver will drop you back at your hotel ( Overnight Stay in Jaipur )
Day 6 - In Morning , After seeing the beauty and diversity of Jaipur we will move towards to New Delhi.
Upon Arrival and with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop off you at your Designated Place in New delhi.
Departure Point :Delhi Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel Anywhere in Delhi
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Customer need to carry their valid identity proof at the time of Check in for Ranthambore Jungle Safari at Ranthambore.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.