Private 5-Hour Varanasi Tour at Dawn Including Boat Ride
An enlightening and fascinating experience of India’s Hindu-traditions is contained in this early morning tour of Varanasi, Hinduism’s holiest city. Take a sunrise cruise down the holy Ganges River. You will witness the morning activities of Hindus on the river bank, see families attend to cremation services of their departed loved ones at Manikarnika Ghat, and visit the famous Golden Temple (Kashi Vishwanath). See pilgrims bath at Assi Ghat and local wrestlers fight in mud pits during this cultural experience.
• Ganges boat cruise
• Assi Ghat’s bathers
• Golden Temple (Kashi Vishwanath)
• Cremations at Manikarnika Ghat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Morning River cruise on Ganges
- English speaking Local guide
- Masala Tea with light snacks
- Pick up / Drop off at hotel within Varanasi City.
- 02 bottles of mineral water.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Assi Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Manikarnika Ghat
What's excluded :
- Any other Items not included in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Assi Ghat, Sdkfjl, Varanasi 221005 India
You will be picked up in the early morning hours from your hotel within the city
destined for Assi Ghat.
It is the southernmost entry point to the holy River Ganges. On the way, your guide will explain the significance of the Ganges River in the Hindu religion.
Stop at Assi Ghat to watch pilgrims bathing in what Hindus believe are the river’s holy waters before visiting a series of temples to receive Hindu blessings.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Manikarnika Ghat, Ghasi Tola Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Later cruise along the River Ganges and watch the activity on the river bank. Your cruise concludes at Manikarnika Ghat, one of the most sacred ghats in Varanasi. The bodies of devout Hindus are cremated here in order for their ashes to be carried away by the river.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple), Lahori Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
Disembark and walk to the Golden Temple (Kashi Vishwanath), characterized by its pastel pink exterior and golden spire.
Also enjoy Masala Tea with some light snacks during your tour.
Upon completion of your tour, you will be driven back to your hotel within the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Varanasi Airport, Varanasi India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.