Private 5-Hour Driving Tour of Lantau from Hong Kong
Enjoy exploring Lantau island on this private 5-hour customized tour that introduces you to the nature and tranquility just outside of Hong Kong. With skip-the-line access you can see the famous Big Buddha, the 500 year old Tai O fishing village known as the Venice of Hong Kong. All being transported by a luxury 7 seater throughout the journey including access within the restricted roads on Lantau island. This drive will be a truly amazing half day out seeing the natural scenery of the untouched parts of Hong Kong without the hassle of various transports and queues.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private professional English-speaking guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Public transports
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lantau island, Hong Kong China
From your downtown hotel the drive to Lantau island is approximately 60 minutes. With our restricted road permit we are able to drive directly to the attractions with hassles. On the way we able to see the Hong Kong Disneyland hotels (driving pass) the serene nature of the untouched national parks of Hong Kong.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tai O, Hong Kong China
The famous 500 year old fishing village. The Venice of Hong Kong. Exploring the authentic fishing village one of a kind that you don’t want to miss. Walking by tin sheeted houses where locals live and blend yourself within the locals vibe. The beautiful sceneries are great opportunities for photographs. There is also a chance of taking a boat ride (optional) to go out to the open water of the pearl river delta in taking a glimpse of the longest over sea bridge in the world (34 miles)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha), Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
Visiting the main attraction of the day. Vehicle will be parked at the temple and will be walking up the 250 steps to walk up to the Buddha, part of the Buddhism study journey. Should steps be an issue (elderly or disability) please notify your guide on the day and we can make arrangements.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Po Lin (Precious Lotus) Monastery, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
The Po Lin monastery was founded since the 1970s and have been remodelling itself to its traditional Chinese architecture design today. One of the most popular Buddhist temple in Hong Kong. Occasionally there are Buddhist study ceremonies conducting which forms the area into religiously in enhancing your experience.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, cruise port and airport within Hong Kong.Airports
- Hong Kong Intl Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Road, Hong Kong China
- Kai Tak Cruise Terminal Park, 33 Shing Fung Rd, Kai Tak, Hong Kong
- Ocean Terminal Deck, 3-27 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong International Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Rd, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.