Private 4x4 Safari - Mountain Fascination - Eastern Hajar Mountains
Your private 4x4 tour starts on the road from Muscat to the coastal town of Quriyat, then moves off-road to continue on a mountain track through the Eastern Hajar mountains.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private 4x4 vehicle transport
What's excluded :
- Food and drink, unless specified
- After passing through a Wadi bed with lush green palm gardens there is a break at the natural water pools of Wadi Daiqat where a delicious picnic lunch is served. The journey back to your Muscat hotel is via Wadi Al Mih and Yiti.
Departure Point :Tour departs from centrally located Muscat hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- Buses used for excursions are of the highest standard available. All buses are air-conditioned and equipped with a microphone.
- 4x4 vehicles used for the off-road safaris are air-conditioned with a maximum capacity of 6 passengers plus driver. All drivers are qualified off-road professionals, first-aid trained and carry cell phones. All vehicles are equipped with seat-belts and passengers are required to wear them at all times.
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised, and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight. Oman has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages.
- Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings or military installations are not allowed.
- The tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of this tour for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or similar.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.