Private 4-hour Sightseeing Tour of St Petersburg & Optional Boat Canals Cruise
This private city tour will take you to see the most important attractions in St. Petersburg’s city center. Visit Church of the Spilled Blood, the site where Emperor Alexander II was assassinated. Visit Peter and Paul Fortress and learn about the founding of the city. Admire the from inside marvelous interior of St. Isaac's Cathedral. Moreover drive along the banks of rivers and canals and see some of St. Petersburg's most famous bridges. Upgrade your tour and include an option of 1 hour on a public boat with open and covered areas so you may see what you didn't expect! True beauty of the city can be seen only when on the Neva river!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private guide service
- Comfortable transportation with a business class car
- Professional & experienced driver
- Hotel pick-up
- Boat cruise tickets (if option is chosen upon booking)
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Moika Embankment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit to the Colonnade of St Isaac Cathedral
- Hotel Drop-Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
St. Petersburg is a pilgrimage site for lovers of beauty. Explore St. Petersburg with a local guide and spend 4 hours driving the streets of this magnificent city, stopping at its major monuments and landmarks. In addition to the major attractions, your guide may show you some off-the-beaten track sites.
10 am - Meet you guide at the hotel lobby
10:40-11:30 am - Tour of Peter & Paul Fortress with Cathedral
11:50-12:20 pm - Tour of Church on the Spilled Blood
1:00-2 pm - Tour in St Isaac Cathedral
2:00-3 pm - Canal Boat Cruise (optional, select option upon booking)
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Take a ride along its main streets, including Nevsky Prospect, and see the numerous cathedrals with golden domes. Be amazed by magnificent palaces, once occupied by the greatest Russian noble families, and enjoy the beauty of serene rivers and canals, linked by romantic bridges.
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Admire elaborate Church on the Spilled Blood from inside. This onion-domed decorative memorial to the assassinated emperor Alexander II is the personification of splendid Russian ecclesiastical architecture
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Pass the sprawling Palace Square and marvel at its grand Winter Palace
Pass By: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya Sq., 2 Metro Nevskiy Prospect, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Enjoy a panoramic drive past the main sights of St. Petersberg
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Visit St. Isaac’s Cathedral. Named for the patron saint of Peter the Great; its soaring gold dome tops the fourth largest cathedral in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
The imposing Peter and Paul Fortress stands as St. Petersburg’s most historic site. This was the city’s original citadel and its first defense against the Swedish army that might have come calling to reclaim its land. The fortress was designed by architect Domenico Trezzini’s exacting standards, and completed in 1740.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Moika Embankment, St. Petersburg Russia
If you want even more than upgrade your city tour with 1 hour river & canals boat cruise on a common boat (choose option upon booking). You will see a lot more unique architecture, many more bridges, more 18th and 19th century palaces and parks and architectural landmarks, like the domes and spires of churches and cathedrals you had already been to! While onboard, you will be provided with audio-guides (no live commentary is available)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/RAILWAY STATION/AIRPORT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your tour ends near St. Isaac Cathedral, or after canal boat cruise near the pier (if option is chosen).
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers.
- This is a sample itinerary. The order of museum visits may change depending on availability of entrance tickets, museum's days-off, traffic situation in the city.
- The exact entrance times can vary. Pre-booked time periods to enter the museums are assigned only by the management of the museums and is a subject to changes. It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museum at the same time.
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair passengers, and if a person with a wheelchair decides to participate he/she must have a personal helper to assist in boarding/disembarking the vehicle, and entering the restrooms and restaurant, and all sites. At certain locations a wheelchair person may not be able to exit the bus, and may have to stay inside the bus.
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking or call to confirm your preferred time at least 2 days before the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- 2 starting times available: 10am, 1:45pm
- Boat cruise activity is included in special tour option. If you want to experience this activity please choose special tour option upon booking.
- The guide will not be with you on a boat. You will be provided with radio-guides while onboard. It will be a public boat with other people on it.
- Most travelers can participate
- It is not guaranteed that the boat cruise will be done immediately after the city tour is over. You may have to wait up to 1 hour for the boat departure.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.