Private 3-hours Walking Tour of Krakow with official tour guide
We offer one of the most amazing and beautiful tours through the old town of the city of Krakow, also known as “The New Prague”. It is one of the most visited tourist places in all of Europe thanks to its architectural richness.
The tour will start at Rynek Market Square, which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is one of the oldest and best preserved medieval market squares in all of Europe.
Little by little we will get closer to the Basilica of Saint Mary, a beautiful construction that we can admire and visit walk while the guide reveals all its secrets and tells us about its leading role in the history of Poland … If we are lucky, we´ll enjoy the notes of the trumpet that announces the arrival of a new hour of day. When we're done there, we will go to the Cloth Hall Market, the ideal place for souvenir shopping, in this place will get almost anything at a great price.
At the end of the tour, your guide will drop you off in a central place of Krakow.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private official tour guide for 3 hours
- Hotel/apartment pick-up (if hotel is centrally located)
- Local Taxes
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Entrances Fees
- Food and Drink
- Entry/Admission - St Mary's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Royal Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little Market Square (Maly Rynek), Maly Rynek, Krakow Poland
Sighseeing of the Square
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St Mary's Basilica, Plac Mariacki 5, Krakow 31-042 Poland
Sighseeing of the Basilica
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sukiennice (Cloth Hall), Rynek Glowny 1/3, Krakow 31-042 Poland
Visit the Market
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
Sighseeing of the Castle
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :St. Florian's Gate, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
City center of Krakow as it is a walking tour, hotel must be in the heart of the city center for walking pick-up.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.