Private 3 Day Udaipur And Jodhpur City Tour From Jaipur
Udaipur tag of the most romantic spot on the continent of India was first applied in 1829 by Colonel James Tod, the East India Company’s first political agent in the region. Udaipur was founded in 1568 by Maharana Udai Singh II following the final sacking of Chittorgarh by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Udaipur is also known as “City of Lake” and the “Kashmir of Rajasthan”.
Jodhpur is the second largest city in the Indian state of Rajasthan and officially the second metropolitan city of the state. The city is known as the “Sun City” for the bright and sunny weather it enjoys all the year around. And You can also say “Blue City” because of the blue colour that decorate many of the house in old city area.
Destination:- Udaipur and Jodhpur
Duration:- 2 Night/ 3 Days
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation with 3,4,5 star hotel as per your selected package.
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by A/C private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Monuments covered:-
• City Palace:- Surmounted by balconies, towers and cupolas towering over the lake, imposing City Palace is Rajasthan’s largest palace.
• Lake Pichola:- Limpid and large, Lake pichola reflects the grey-blue mountains on its mirror like surface.
• Monsoon Palace:- Monsoon Palace is a hilltop palatial residence overlooking the fateh sagar lake. It is named Sajjangarh after Maharana Sajjan Singh (1874-1884) of the Mewar Dynasty.
• Jag Mandir:- The Palace on Jagmandir about 800m south of Jagniwas, was built by Maharana Jagat Singh II in 1620.
• Fateh Sagar Lake:- Fateh Sagar Lake is an artificial lake named after Maharan Fateh Singh of Udaipur and Mewar constructed north-west of Udaipur, to the north of Lake Pichola in the 1680s.
• Mehrangarh Fort:- Rising perpendicular and impregnable from a rocky hill that itself stands 120m above jodhpur’s skyline. You also visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal inside the Fort.
• Jaswant Thada:- This milky-white marble memorial to Maharaja Jaswant Singh II, sitting above a small lake 1 km northeast of Mehrangarh.
• Tunwarji Ka Jhalra:- This geometrically handsome step-well (also known as a baori or wav) has been rejuvenated after decades as a rubbish dump.
• Umaid Bhawan palace Museum:- The Royal incumbent, Gaj Singh II, still lives in part of the building. Built in 1929, the 365 room edifice was designed by the British architect Henry Lanchester for Maharaja Umaid Singh.
Day 01:- PICK UP FROM JAIPUR HOTEL AND UDAIPUR TRANSFER AND GUIDING TOUR
Early morning at 6 am our driver meet you in Jaipur hotel lobby and transfer to Udaipur 6 hour drive (Approx. 393 Km) at 12 pm you are Udaipur check in hotel take 1 hour rest then start guiding tour of Udaipur.
VISIT:- City Palace, Lake Pichola, Mansoon Palace. Evening free to visit local market of Udaipur. Overnight stay in Udaipur hotel.
Day 02:- JODHPUR TRANSFER AND GUIDING TOUR
Morning after breakfast visit Jag mandir and Fateh sagar lake. Now you Udaipur tour is over and proceed to Jodhpur around 4 hours drive (Aproxx. 260 Km) at 3 pm you are in jodhpur. Check in hotel take half an hour break in hotel then.
VISIT:- Jaswant Thada and Tunwarji ka Jhalra. Evening free for visit local market of jodhpur . Overnight stay in jodhpur hotel.
Day 03:- JAIPUR TRANSFER
Morning after breakfast continue the guiding tour of jodhpur visit- Mehrangarh fort and Umaid Bhawan Palace After jodhpur sighseeing proceed to jaipur. At evening time you are in jaipur our driver drop you on jaipur hotel/ airport/ residential place.
----------------------------------------TOUR END WITH SWEET MEMORY---------------------------------------------
Departure Point :Departure are done on Jaipur Hotel/Airport/Residential place.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking if age blow 5 yrs.
- Transport by A/c Etios/ Dezire car for up to 3 person.
- Transport by A/C Innova car for more than 3 and up to 6 person.
- If you choose an option 3 days Jodhpur and Udaipur tour with transport and guide so inclusion :-
- 1) Transport by A/c Private Vehicle.
- 2) Fuel Charges.
- 3) Toll Taxes.
- 4) Local professional guide.
- 5) Monuments Parking.
- 6) Hotel pickup and Drop.
- 7) Airport pick up and drop.
- 8) Bottled Water.
- 1) Hotel Accomodation
- 2) Food
- 3) Monuments Entrances.
- This inclusion and exclusion is only for option transport with guide other 3 option inclusion and exclusion are same as above in inclusion and exclusion part.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.