Private 3-Day Slovakia Winter Break from Bratislava
Enjoy a short winter break in Slovakia. Go skiing in one of the most famous ski resorts in Slovakia, right at the border with Poland - Velka Raca.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Lift pasess
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This winter tour will show you a little bit of everything in just 3 days. Slovak culture, beautiful skiing slopes, a breathtaking view from the top of Velka Raca, where you have Slovakia and Poland on the back of your hand and relax in a classy wooden cottage hotel.
- Private pick up in your hotel in Bratislava/or Bratislava airport
- Ride up to the North of Slovakia and visit to the most romantic and fairytale castles - Bojnice, where you will go on a tour and explore this castle from inside
- Visit to a picturesque Slovak heritage village with painted houses - Cicmany
- Stop at a unique wooden Betlehem in Rajecka Lesna - this masterpiece was made by a local craftman during 17 years
- Transfer to your hotel at the ski resort - Velka Raca - Hotel Marlene
You will spend half day skiing at Velka Raca and then we will finish our day with a hiking tour to the top of Velka Raca /1236m/ and cross the border to Poland where we will have a nice cup of tea in the small mountain cottage. if you wish to keep skiing all day, we can skip the hiking tour.
Half day skiing at Velka Raca, in the afternoon transfer back to your hotel in Bratislava/or Bratislava airport
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.