Private 3-Day Holy Varanasi and Khajuraho's Erotic Temples Tour
Explore two of India’s most fascinating cities on this 3-day guided tour. Experience Varanasi, the Hindu world’s most holy city, where you will take a personalized walking tour while visiting temples and taking in the atmosphere of one of the oldest cities in the world. Delight in an early morning boat ride along the Ganges River, where you’ll be able to observe the bathing rites and cremations conducted on the ghats that line the river. Of Khajuraho’s temples, built between 950 and 1050 A.D., only about 20 remain. They belong to two different important religions in this region – Hinduism and Jainism. The temples are decorated with erotic and mystical carvings and are considered to be some of the greatest works of Indian art.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2-nights accommodation
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Transfer from your New Delhi hotel to IGI Airport on Day 1; and transfer from IGI Airport to your New Delhi hotel at the end of the tour on Day 3
- Entry/Admission - Dashashwamedh Ghat
What's excluded :
- Cost of flights from Delhi/Varanasi/Khajuraho/Delhi
- Fees charged for camera use at some monuments
- Lunch and Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Khajuraho Temples
Day 1: Delhi - Varanasi
Stop At: Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple), Lahori Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
Day 1: Delhi - Varanasi In the early morning, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Varanasi. Upon arrival later that morning, you will check into your hotel. In the afternoon, you will tour this ancient city situated on the banks of the holy River Ganga; the bathing ghats, the Sacred Bull, the Well of Knowledge, the Vishwanath Temple, Banaras Hindu University, and the Marble Shiva Temple. Finally, an excursion to nearby Sarnath reputed to be the place where the Buddha delivered his first sermon. Here you’ll see the famous stupa, Buddhist temple, and museum.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Hotel Premiere Villa or similar budget hotel
Day 2: Varanasi - Khajuraho
Stop At: Dashashwamedh Ghat, Dasaswamedh Godowlia, Bharuch 392001 India
Wake up early morning visit Ghat in Varanasi to enjoy the sunrise boat ride, later return to the hotel for breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport in Varanasi to board the flight for Khajuraho
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khajuraho Temples, Khajuraho India
Upon arrival in Khajuraho pick up from the airport and transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon, you will behold the world-famous Hindu Temples built by the Chandela kings from 950-1050 A.D. These temples are most well known for their unparalleled erotic and mystical sculptures.
Duration: 3 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast at Varanasi Hotel before leave city
Accommodation included: Isabel Palace or similar budget hotel in Khajuraho
Day 3: Khajuraho - Delhi
Stop At: Khajuraho, Khajuraho, Chhatarpur District, Madhya Pradesh
The final morning of your tour, you will explore the remaining world-renowned temples of Khajuraho, culminating in an unforgettable experience for all travelers to India. Afterward, you will be transferred to the airport for your return flight to Delhi; if requested you will be returned to your pick up point or any address within the city of Delhi or the National Capital Region (NCR) for your onward journey.
Duration: 5 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast at Khajuraho hotel
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please be in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up time to meet your driver
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.