Private 2-hour Walking Tour of Accademia Gallery in Venice with private guide
Venice is one of the only cities in the world that haven’t suffered a change in their whole existence. What you can see nowadays in Venice is the same you could see (in architectural terms), 600 years ago.
The city is built in more than 100 little islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic sea.
In this private walking tour you will get to know the most emblematic art gallery that the city has, the Accademia Gallery.
Amongst other artists you will see artworks by:
• Much more!
You will be able to learn about the art history of Venice from the 1300's to the 1800's with a private art specialised official tour guide.
Your private official tour guide will be at your disposition during the whole tour to enjoy the gallery to the fullest and get to know as much as possible about the history, art and architecture of Accademia.
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE - As this is a private tour we take care of maintaining social distance
per adult from
What's included :
- Private official tour guide for 2 hours
- Private tour
- Local taxes
- Entrance tickets to Accademia Venice
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie dell'Accademia, Campo de la Carita' Dorsoduro 1050 Dorsoduro 1050, 30123 Venice Italy
Visit the Art gallery with your official tour guide in a 2 hours guided visit. Entrance ticket is included.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Venice, Venice, Veneto
Visit the Accademia Gallery in Venice with your official tour guide
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Gallerie dell'Accademia, Campo della Carita, 1050, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.