Private 2-Hour Sightseeing Tour in Athens
Make the most out of your stay in sun-soaked Athens and let your local driver show you around! Admire the most popular attractions from the comfort of your own private car without worrying about leaving something out. Our drivers are not licensed to accompany you into the sights but are very knowledgeable of the places visited and will provide all the necessary historical information and their local perspective.
The Sightseeing Ride can include many interesting stops visitors always enjoy. The famous Acropolis Hill where you can admire the elegant temples of the Parthenon, the Constitution - in Greek Syntagma - Square, where the building of the Hellenic Parliament is located. Take memorable photos from Lycabettus Hill and stroll along Dionysiou Areopagitou Street, explore Plaka, a quaint area developed around the ancient Agora and taste local delicacies in nearby tavernas.
At the end of the ride, your friendly driver will drop you off at your accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup & Dropoff
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- Free wifi on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
- Bottles of Water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Tips and gratuities
- Beverages and meals
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Lycabettus, Athens Greece
Standing 277 meters above sea level, Lycabettus Hill is the highest point of Athens. The view from Lycabettus Hill is best enjoyed at sunset.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Admire the Herodes Atticus Odeon and the Acropolis Museum walking through Dionysiou Areopagitou street.
Pass By: Museum of the History of Athens University, 5 Tholou, Athens 105 56 Greece
The three indisputable jewels of Athenian neoclassical architecture: The University of Athens, the Academy, and the National Library.
Stop At: Syntagma Station, Leoforos Vassilissis Amalias Syntagma Square, Athens 105 63 Greece
The Presidential Mansion is the place to see a Changing the Guard ceremony in Athens.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Temple of Olympian Zeus, Leoforos Vasilissis Olgas Leoforos Amalias, Athens 105 57 Greece
Vast temple in the center of Athens began in 6th century B.C. on the site of an ancient outdoor sanctuary dedicated to god Zeus.
Pass By: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
Site of the first modern Olympic games in 1896, now hosting ceremonial events & live music concerts.
Stop At: Mount Lycabettus, Athens Greece
This prominent limestone peak features a cable car, open-air concert venue & panoramic views of Athens.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered for any central hotel or location in Athens. Please note that pick up from Athens Airport will apply to extra charges. If you select Pickup from Athens airport the extra charge will be communicated to you beforehand.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Athens (Piraeus)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.