Private 2-Day Tour to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Delhi by Car
On this 2-Day private tour to the Taj Mahal and Agra, you will drive from Delhi to Agra. Visit the Taj Mahal - the world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal. See Agra Fort (UNESCO World Heritage site) with its elegant buildings combined with Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. Professional guide, overnight accommodation and meals as per itinerary are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1-night accommodation on twin sharing with breakfast (If booked with option including Hotels)
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private live tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Live Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship
- Live Demonstration of Handmade Embroidery (Zardozi)
- Live Demonstration of Hand Knotted Carpet weaving
- Pickup offered from Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Gratitues (recommended)
Day 1: Delhi to 3-Hrs drive to Agra
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
At 9am, you'll be picked up from the airport or hotel in Delhi and drive to Agra (3 hours) via the express highway. Reach city of the Taj Mahal, Agra.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
In the evening, you have two options you can choose from. Enjoy a photo tour of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh - The Moonlight Garden, believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlight nights, far away from the maddening crowd. The garden complex is situated on the left bank of Yamuna opposite to Taj Mahal. It is a huge square measuring approximately 984 x 984 ft (300 x 300 m) and in straight alignment with the Taj Mahal. The forestry plantations and agricultural fields provide a green forecourt to Taj Mahal and its reflection in Yamuna.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Carpet House Agra, HIG-27, Taj Nagri Phase-1, Agra 282001 India
Evening you would allow to enjoy shopping in Agra, known for its fabulous handicrafts made of marble and soft stone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leather ware, brass-ware, carpets, jewelry and embroidery work.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at a 4* Hotel: Ramada or similar / Overnight at a 5* Hotel: The Hilton or similar
Day 2: Agra City Tour and 3-Hrs drive to Delhi
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
At 6am, you'll be picked up from your hotel in Agra and visit for world famous Taj Mahal, A UNESCO World Heritage site. (Taj Mahal closed on Fridays). and you'll be just in time for sunrise. See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising sun before you head out with your guide on a tour of the grounds.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
In the late morning, visit the imposing UNESCO World Heritage site - Agra Fort, Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, and this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques and private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
In the early afternoon, savor lunch at one of the area’s best local air-conditioned restaurants. Afterwards, visit Agra then drive back to Delhi arriving around 5pm at your hotel or airport.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or GurugramAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.