Private 2-Day Tour to Taj Mahal and Agra from Goa with Commercial Return Flights
Enjoy a 2-day private tour, beginning with pick up from Goa Hotel to Goa airport then arrival at Delhi airport. Then drive via private vehicle to Agra per flight arrival. Visit Agra Taj Mahal The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal. After visit Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site). Ending with drop off at the Delhi airport to conclude your private tour. Breakfast and lunch are included as well as entrance fees.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1-night accommodation on twin sharing with breakfast (If booked with option including Hotels)
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Commercial Return Flight Tickets (Goa - Delhi)
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
Day 1: Goa to Delhi by Flight and 3-Hrs drive to Agra
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Pickup at 6am approx from Hotel in Goa and drop at Goa Airport for flight depart at 8:30am approx to Delhi. Arrival at 11am approx Delhi airport and 3-hrs drive to Agra via Express Highway brings you to the City of Taj Mahal, Agra.
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Early evening visit Mehtab Bagh - the moonlit garden believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlit nights, far away from the maddening crowd, The garden complex is situated on the left bank of Yamuna opposite to Taj Mahal. Here you can witness the sunset over the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at a 4* Hotel: Ramada or similar / Overnight at a 5* Hotel: The Hilton or similar
Day 2: Agra City Tour and 3-Hrs drive to Delhi and Fly to Goa
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
6am Pickup from your Hotel and we leave for Sunrise the magnificent Taj Mahal (Closed on Fridays), a Unesco World Heritage Site is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Next visit - Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sanskriti's Imperial Gems, A 11, Taj nagri, phase 2, Agra India
After Sightseeing enjoy the shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
After Lunch drive back to Delhi. On arrive and drop-off to Delhi airport and flight to Goa. Arrival at Goa airport and transfer to your hotel in Goa.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Goa, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Goa
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.