Private 2-Day Tour to Taj Mahal Agra from Chennai with Commercial Return Flights
5am Pickup from Hotel or anywhere in Chennai and drop-off Chennai Airport and Flight to Delhi. Arrival in Delhi Airport and 3 hours drive to Agra by expressway. First day visit Mehtab Bagh and second day visit Taj Mahal and after Taj Mahal take a Lunch break. Second we visit Agra Fort and some shopping in Agra. After Agra Sightseeing drive back to Delhi and drop at Delhi Airport flight to Chennai. Arrive in Chennai airport and drop at your Hotel or anywhere in Chennai.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1-night accommodation on twin sharing with breakfast (If booked with option including Hotels)
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Commercial Return Flight Tickets (Chennai - Delhi)
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
Day 1: Chennai to Delhi by Flight and 3-Hrs drive to Agra
Pass By: Chennai (Madras), Chennai (Madras), Chennai District, Tamil Nadu
5am Pickup from your hotel or anywhere in Chennai and transfer to Chennai airport for flight to Delhi.
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Arrival at Airport in Delhi and drive to Agra 3 Hrs via Express Highway brings you to the City of Taj Mahal, Agra.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Early evening visit Mehtab Bagh - the moonlit garden believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlit nights, far away from the maddening crowd, The garden complex is situated on the left bank of Yamuna opposite to Taj Mahal. Here you can witness the sunset over the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at a 4* Hotels: Ramada or similar / Overnight at a 5* Hotels: The Hilton or similar
Day 2: Agra City Tour and 3-Hrs drive to Delhi and Flight to Chennai
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
6am Pickup and we visit to explore the monumental heritage of the Great Mughals, including Sunrise the magnificent Taj Mahal (Closed on Fridays), a Unesco World Heritage Site is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Next we visit - Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Carpet House Agra, HIG-27, Taj Nagri Phase-1, Agra 282001 India
After Sightseeing enjoy the shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at one of the best Local AC Restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
After visiting Agra drive back to New Delhi and arrive at 6pm and drop-off to Delhi airport for flight to Chennai.
Arrive at Chennai airport and drop-off at your hotel or anywhere in Chennai.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Chennai
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.