Private 2-Day Private Taj Mahal Trip with Fatehpur Sikri from Delhi
A fascinating private 2-day Taj Mahal Trip with Agra Fort, Sikandra, Itmad-ud-daula and Fatehpur Sikri from Delhi. Your trip includes 3-star hotel accommodation with a hot buffet breakfast, entry fee to the monuments and a water bottle for each guest. Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings like Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikandra, itmad-ud-daula and Fatehpur Sikri Palace. Out of these monuments, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri Palace are UNESCO world heritage sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Packed Bottled water for each guest each day
- Hotel/Airport/Station pickup and drop-off
- Accommodation in well appointed 3 star Hotel
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Private tour
- English speaking driver
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional Guide
- Monuments Entry fee Included
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
What's excluded :
- Camera tickets
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
Day 1: New Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
After a pick-up from your Delhi City hotel, you will head out on your private tour of Agra. It will take approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes to get there in your car.
En-route, you will visit the Lord Krishna Temple, Mathura, which is the birth place of the Hindu religion's Lord Krishna. Spend approximately 30 to 40 minutes there and then get back in your car for the rest of the journey to Agra.
Your first stop in Agra is at Sikandra, the mausoleum of Akbar. Akbar himself started construction of this beautiful monument. This structure has a perfect blend of Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Jain themes. Sikandra is named after Sikandar lodi, the Delhi ruler who was in power from 1488 to 1517.
After spending an hour there you will proceed to your Agra hotel where you will spend the night. After checking in, you will have lunch (own expense) then you will start your sightseeing tour again.
You will head to visit the Taj Mahal, a building which was built by Emperor Shah Jahan as a Mausoleum for his second wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died in childbirth in 1631. The Taj-Mahal, India’s most iconic building and a UNESCO World Heritage site is a white marble mausoleum located on the southern bank of Yamuna River. The architecture of the Taj Mahal is a combination of Persian, Turkish and Indian architecture.
After spending an hour at the Taj Mahal you will proceed to visit another UNESCO world heritage site, Agra Fort. Agra Fort is a treasure house of Mughal architecture and is a symbol of power, strength and resilience. After you visit the Agra Fort, you will return to your car and the chauffer will take you to your hotel where you can relax for the night.
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in 3 star Hotel of Agra
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - New Delhi
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
After your breakfast at the hotel, the chauffeur will meet you in the hotel lobby and you will be driven to Fatehpur Sikri. It will take approximately 1 hours and 30 minutes to drive to Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is famous as a magnificent fortified ghost city and was the capital of the Mughal Empire between 1571 and 1585 during the reign of Emperor Akbar.
After spending an hour there you will be driven back to Agra where you can visit the Itmad-ud-Daulah, another amazing piece of Mughal architecture. The Itmad-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal and has a special place in the chronicles of both history and architecture because it was the very first tomb in India which was entirely made out of Marble.
After visiting the monument you will have lunch (own expense). After lunch, you will be driven back to Delhi and dropped off at your Delhi city hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Instant Confirmation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is enforced to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Everybody can do if you do not hesitate to walk.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.