Private 2-day Guided Tour to Cesky Krumlov Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna
2-day private tour to see the pearl of Czech Republic, Cesky Krumlov, and the beautiful Lake district of Austria, Hallstatt and Salzburg, where your tour ends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Local guide in Cesky Krumlov
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- 1night accommodation in Cesky Krumlov
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Day 1: Melk, Cesky Krumlov
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov, South Bohemian Region, Bohemia
Start at 9am from Vienna, then take the motorway to the west of Austria with a stop at Melk Abbey, a Benedictine abbey above the town of Melk, Lower Austria, which is on a rocky outcrop overlooking the Danube River, adjoining the Wachau Valley. The abbey contains the tomb of Saint Coloman of Stockerau and the remains of several members of the House of Babenberg, Austria's first ruling dynasty.
After a short stop, continue through Linz, the third biggest town in Austria, to Cesky Krumlov where you will have a tour of this beautiful medieval town which used to be owned by the richest families in Czech Republic.
Overnight stay in the heart of this beautiful town in a hotel in the historical centre
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Melk Abbey, Abt Berthold Dietmayr Str. 1, Melk 3390 Austria
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: 4* hotel in Cesky Krumlov
Day 2: Hallstatt and Salzburg
Stop At: Hallstatt, Hallstatt, Upper Austria
After breakfast, you will head back to Austria to visit the mountain towns of Bad Ischl, Hallstatt and Strobl, these unique towns are set in the beautiful countryside and lakes around them.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Salzburg, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
continue to the town of music and the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Salzburg, where you will see Mozart's birthplace and famous shopping streets. After a memorable day, your driver will take you to your hotel in Salzburg. If you wish, you can continue to Vienna or Prague for a surcharge.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Vienna Intl Airport, Wien-Flughafen, Schwechat Austria
- Handelskai Schiffsanleger 1 Viking River Cruises, Handelskai, 1020 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pricing is per group
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.