Private 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour from Arequipa to Puno
Take a private 2-Day tour of the Colca Canyon and stay the night nearby the Canyon.
Travel from Arequipa to Yanque by private van on a 4-hour scenic journey with amazing views of the Pampa Cañahuas Reserve, and of the Ampato, Sabancaya, Huallca and Misti volcanoes.
The next day you will enjoy a private tour through the Colca Canyon with stunning views from the Mirador Cruz del Condor.
Here you will have the chance to see the largest living bird.
After the tour, we will start making our way to Puno by private van.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 night of accommodation at near the canyon
- A professional English speaking tour guide
- All transfers and transportation with private van
- A professional driver
- All excursions and tours in private service
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Colca Canyon
What's excluded :
Day 1: Arequipa to Yanque (Colca Canyon) by Private Van
Stop At: Yanque, Yanque, Colca Canyon, Arequipa Region
Early in the morning, your private tour guide will meet you at your hotel and driver you to start your private tour of the Colca Canyon. We will take you on a stunning four hour spectacular journey to Yanque.
We will make stops at amazing viewpoints including the Pampa Cañahuas Reserve. The reserve is home to many exotic Andean animals including vicuñas, alpacas, llamas, flamingos, ibis and the Andean eagle. Have your camera ready!
See astonishing landscapes as you drive past lakes, glaciers, and magnificent volcanoes, such as Ampato, Sabancaya, Huallca and Misti.
Reach our highest point of about 15,000ft (4800m) during your journey and head down the canyon to Yanque.
Enjoy a delicious lunch upon arrival at your hotel while taking in the beautiful view while in the afternoon have time to spend at leisure.
Choose from several options, enjoy the hot thermal springs of Yanque, embark on a short trek or relax in your hotel.
Duration: 20 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Yanque
Day 2: Day 2 : Colca Canyon Tour and Lake Titicaca by Private Van
Stop At: Colca Canyon, Peru
This morning, your private tour guide and driver pick you up from your hotel and show you the most wonderful places of the Colca Canyon on an memorable private tour.
Upon arrival into Puno, your private driver transfers you to your hotel.
Along the way enjoy the stunning landscapes. We will reach the most popular viewing point in the Colca Canyon, the Mirador Cruz del Condor. Look into the depths of the Colca Canyon. Most likely see a few condors flying. The canyon scenery in the background makes it even more spectacular. Have the chance to explore the canyon ridge on a short hike, before we will enjoy a nicely prepared local lunch.
After the delicious lunch, start your journey to Puno, Lake Titicaca by private van. Along the way gaze upon lakes, lagoons, trout farms, as well as Andean flamingos. Reach the altitude of approximately 12,000 feet (4850m). This gives you an incredible view of the highlands.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.