Private 12-Hour Tour of Chefchaouen from Malaga or Marbella Hotel pick up
Enjoy this private tour to Chefchaouen from Malaga or Marbella. Tangier has been Europe's gateway to Africa during many years, and it has been the home for many different cultures during it's whole history (it has been under Morocco's control only since 1956).
Chefchaouen is known as the blue city, get to know it´s fantastic buildings, culture and history.
Pick up is set from Malaga and the driver will take you the the ferry port.
Once in Tangier, your guide and driver will pick you up to take you to Chefchaouen. You will spend around 3 hours in Chefchaoeun before heading back towards Tangier.
Once in Tangier you will be dropped off to take the ferry. Once in Spain, the driver will take you back to your hotel in Malaga.
A current passport is required for the visit to Malaga and it needs to be stamped by the Moroccan authorities before arriving to Tangier.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private official tour guide for 6 hours from Tangier
- Private standard vehicle for 6 hours from Tangier
- Private transfer in luxury vehicle with driver from Malaga or Marbella to Algeciras
- Private hotel pick up and drop off from Malaga or Marbella
- Ferry transfer from Tarifa to Tanger and return
- Taxes included
- Starting time 8:30am
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tangier Beach, Tangier Morocco
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Malaga, Malaga, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
2: Marbella, Málaga, Spain
3: Chefchaouen, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in MalagaPorts
- Málaga Cruise Terminal, Paseo de la Farola, 25, 29016 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- From 2 to 6 people the tour is on a private luxury vehicle. From 7 to 15 people the tour would be conducted on a private minibus.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available under request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.