Private 10-Hour Tour of Cadiz and Pueblos Blancos from Seville Hotel pick up
Pick up will be with your driver Seville and the guide will hop on the private vehicle once you reach Cadiz.
Enjoy: The roman theater, the old cathedral and the new cathedrals of the city, the famous plaza de las flores, where you can try the famous tapa "pescaito frito", a speciality from Cadiz, the cafe royalty (a beautiful old cafe, with a gorgeous interior) and many more emblematic sites that Cadiz offers!
You will then visit Arcos de la Frontera, one of the most beautiful towns of Spain. Arcos de la Frontera its part of the very well knwon "Pueblos Blancos" (white villages) of Cadiz. Walk arround its stepped and narrow streets, enjoy the historical monuments of this beautiful town and the fantastic panoramic views of the area.
Your private luxury vehicle with chauffeur will be at your whole disposition during 10 hours. Your private tour guide will be at your whole disposition during 5 hours in Cadiz.The ride from Seville to Cadiz will be with your private vehicle with chauffeur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle with chauffeur for 10 hours
- Professional private tour guide in Cadiz for 6 hours
- Local Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cadiz Town Hall, Plaza de San Juan de Dios S/N Casa Consistorial, 11005 Cadiz Spain
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Catedral de Cadiz, Plaza Catedral s/n, 11005 Cadiz Spain
Catedral de Cadiz
Stop At: Plaza de Las Flores, Cadiz Spain
Main square of Cadiz
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Arcos de la Frontera, Arcos de la Frontera, Costa de la Luz, Andalucia
One of Andalucia's most dramatically positioned pueblos blancos (white villages), Arcos balances atop a rocky limestone ridge, its whitewashed houses and stone castle walls stopping abruptly as a sheer cliff face plunges down to the river Guadalete below.
It has been declared a national historic-artistic monument in 1962
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
2: Cádiz, Spain
3: 11630 Arcos de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Seville hotel or place of choice
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing a infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.