Private : Three Temples Bangkok City Tour (Multi Languages)
This is one of the most popular tours, and it gives guests a rich insight into Buddhism, architecture and the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. Three of the capital’s most stunning temples are visited including:
- Three Bangkok temples: Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Trimit
- Learn about Thailand’s spiritual beliefs from your guide
- Visit little India and China Town
- Visit flower market and Central business district in Bangkok
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Bangkok hotel
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure times
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-condition Vehicle.
- Professional Guide.
- Entry admission fee - Wat Traimit
- Entry admission fee - Wat Arun
- Entry admission fee - Wat Pho
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Chetuphon
- Entry/Admission - Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), 661 Chaoren Krung Road Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Pick up from the various hotel.
Group will be transferred to Wat Trimit, the temple of the golden Buddha with 5.5 tons of solid gold, sculptured in Sukhothai style.
Stop At: Chinatown - Bangkok, Yaowarat Road Samphanthawong, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Drive through China town
Stop At: Phahurat Market (Little India), Phahurat Road Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Drive through Indian town
Stop At: Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Jakkrapet Road, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Drive through The Flower Market
Stop At: Wat Phra Chetuphon, 2 Sanamchai Road Grand Palace Subdistrict, Pranakorn District, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Visit Wat Pho, the Temple of the reclining Buddha, a stunning with 46 m long and 15 m high covered in gold leaf
Stop At: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Cross Chao Phraya River by boat to visit Wat Arun. (Temple of Dawn)
At the end of tour will be visit to local product store.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) with namely Sukhumvit Soi (Lane) -1 to 33, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even), Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Siam, MBK, Yawarat (China Town), Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin HotelYou can also join our tours at BANGKOK MEETING POINTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing, especially when visiting temples. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please key in your hotel details during booking for pick up arrangement. (Free pick up & drop off for hotel located within 3km radius from City Center)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.