Private & Exclusive Austrian Wine Workshop with a Sommelière (Fr & Sa)
You will learn everything about Austria as wine country, the history of austrian wine, how wine is made, about the different regions and their special varieties along how to properly taste wine in a fun way. Your guide is a renown sommelier, already for over 10 years in the wine and food industry and a experienced wine tasting host. The tasting takes place in the first tasting atelier, the Tastelier, founded in Dezember 2019 especially for special wine, spirits and food tastings.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - This tasting includes: > tasting of 6 different traditional selected single grape varieties to really get into the typical structure and taste of each grape and wine
- Snacks - matching traditional austrian organic charcuterie foods from local small farmers
- Soda/Pop - Fresh spring water at your disposal during the tasting
What's excluded :
- This seminar or so called workshop is all about wine from Austria. You will learn how wine is made in a fun way and learn everything about sensory experiences and how to properly taste wine and beverages from a professional sommelier. Learn about Austrian wine culture and try six typical wine varieties along 3 different tipical Austrian foods reaching from cold cuts, cheese varieties to typical spreads or appetizers.
Along learning about austrian wine and how to really get into tasting wine you will taste 6 different traditional selected austrian wines to really get into the typical structure and taste of each austrian grape and wine. Along you will get some matching traditional charcuterie foods and fresh oven baked white bread at your disposal to snack on between the different wines. The bread cleans your tongue for a better tasting experience.
• 3 austrian typical white wines
• 3 austrian typical red wines
• Delicious organic austrian charcuterie foods from small local farmers - along freshly baked bread and fresh spring water
Departure Point :Reichenhaller Str. 2, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.