Pristine snorkelling off Koh Samui
Snorkeling does not get better than this; a fabulous half-day tour to experience the best coral reefs around the pristine island of Koh Tan, off the coast of Samui. Within 20 minutes, you’ll arrive at a small deserted island that will not disappoint.
• Set sail to one of the Thailand’s snorkelling paradises
• A relaxing excursion to a Robinson Crusoe-like destination
• A short boat trip away to wade in a different world
• See the world beneath the surface of Koh Tan
• Return transfers from and to your resort are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A half day tour (afternoon only) with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver from / to the boat pier.
- Return joint boat transfers from and to Koh Tan
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Use of snorkelling equipment during the tour
- Entry/Admission - Koh Tan
What's excluded :
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thong Krut, Thong Krut, Ko Samui, Surat Thani Province
A short boat ride from Koh Samui, one finds Koh Tan (Coral Island), a classic desert island location. The adventure starts with a short drive to Thong-Krut Bay where we board a long-tailed boat for the 20-minute journey to this adjoining island situated off the southern tip of Samui.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Koh Tan, Thailand
For those keen to do more than soak up the sun rays, the southern end of the beach has a fantastic snorkelling spot with an abundance of coral that is home to a plethora of colourful tropical marine creatures. Legend has it that the island is bewitched and, as a result of the ancient spell cast on it, no dogs can live here!
The west side of the island has a mangrove forest with a sturdy boardwalk so visitors can see how the mangroves act as a haven for land and sea creatures without damaging the sensitive eco-system. The island is traffic-free and without electricity, so total solitude is almost guaranteed. Although less than half-an-hour from Samui, Koh Tan is a world away from its more sizable neighbour. There is plenty of free time for snorkelling, swimming or just relaxing in the sun.
We’ll sail back to Samui where we will arrive around 5.30 pm before we bring you back in all comfort to your home, far away from home on Koh Samui.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Samui’s main beaches hotels. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
Departure Time :1:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide and only operates in the afternoon.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Samui’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and the Naithon and Ban Taling Nam area are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate (4 guests); many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Due to the absence of ATM machines and credit cards payment portals, particularly on islands and inside nature reserves, we highly recommend to bring sufficient cash with you.
- Sand and water have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.