Pristine Marari Beach Tour
Nestled in the Alappuzha District of Kerala, Marari Beach is a perfect location for holidaying with family or friends. This beach in Kerala is eternal with coconut palm trees and golden sands. The beach is quite beautiful and the name 'Marari' arises from 'Mararikulum', which is a local village on the Arabian Sea Coast.
per adult from
What's included :
- 02 Nights Accommodation with breakfast in a double room at listed hotels or equivalent
- All Internal transfer by private chauffeur driven air-conditioned car as per itinerary
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Marari Beach
What's excluded :
- Guide charges & Camera fees if any
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephones, etc.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marari Beach, Beach Road, Mararikulam 688006 India
DAY 01 – Arrive Cochin – Marari
Welcomed by Travel XS Representative at Cochin airport and drive to Marari, tucked away inside quiet and lush Coconut groves the resorts set by the pristine white sand beaches of the Marari offer you unparalleled quite in astoundingly beautiful settings. Marari originates from 'Mararikulum', a local fishing village on the Arabian Sea coast. The serenity and tranquility of this beach take beach lovers backwards in time. The indolent pace of local life makes vacationing near the Marari beach a reviving experience.
Day 02 – Marari
Day at leisure on the beach.
DAY 03 – Marari – Cochin – Departure
Departure transfer to Cochin airport for onward flight.
Duration: 3 days
Departure Point :Kochi, Kerala, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Kochi International Airport / Railway Station / City Hotels
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.