Prison Island, Nakupenda Sandbank and Stone Town Tour | Full-day + Lunch Buffet
It is a full-day private tour that includes Three most recommended tours in Stone Town; Prison Island, Nakupenda (Sandbank), and Stone Town City Tour.
It is the Lifetime experience that you will not want to miss while on your vacation in Zanzibar.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Seafood Buffet (Lobsters, Tuna fish, Calamary, Octopus, Prawns), Chicken, and fries. Or Vegetarian (Fries, Salads, Fruits, etc)
- Snacks - Fruits (Watermelon, Bananas, Pineapple, Coconut, etc)
- Bottled water - Bottles of Waters and Soda will be available all the time
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Prison Island Admission Fee (10,000TZS)
- Anglican Cathedral Admission fee (5USD)
- Entry/Admission - Prison Island - Changuu Private Island
- Entry/Admission - Stone Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prison Island - Changuu Private Island, Off the Coast From Stone Town Shangani, Stone Town, Zanzibar City 3395 Tanzania
At Prison Island, you will able to See Aldabra Giant Tortoise, Peacocks, Dik-dik (species of small Antelope), Prison ruins, etc.
An interesting fact about the Aldabra Giant tortoise is that they can live for more than 200 years. The Oldest one at Prison Island is 197 years old. They are one of the world's longest-living animals.
Prison Ruins: This is a building that was erected in 1983 to host the Central Prison of Zanzibar. The Jail construction Started in 1893, In the same year, They had been a Cholera Epidemic in Egypt, and shortly afterward Bubonic Plague in Bombay. Since Zanzibar was the Main East African Port, Authorities decided That the Prison and other Erected Buildings were to keep in readiness as a Quarantine Station to proper control measures for vessels and their passengers to avoid the risk of an Epidemic in the Zanzibar Archipelago.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Nakupenda Beach, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
Nakupenda is a name given to a Sand Bank that is located nearby the StoneTown, after the Prison Island trip we will go to Nakupenda Sand Bank where you will relax, swim and do Snorkeling. It is one of the best beaches in Zanzibar.
Also, we will have a buffet based on your Selection, either Seafood Buffett or Vegetarian that will be fresh prepared at the Sandbank
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
Stone Town is well known for its architecture (Buildings and narrow streets) also is one of the oldest cities in Africa and a former Trading destination in East Africa.
On this tour, we will explore the Historic City of Stone Town sights which includes; Anglican Cathedral (former Slave market, House of Wonders (National museum in Zanzibar), Palace Museum, the Old Fort, Hamamni Baths, Catholic Cathedral, Freddy Mercury House, Darajani Market, and other sights.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any Hotel located in Zanzibar.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.