Prishtina Half-Day Tour with Pickup
The beautiful city of Prishtina is the capital of Kosovo. Kosovo is a beautiful country with great landscapes. It has recently been declared a state and it’s the newest in Balkans. Visit the NEWBORN typographic sculpture which is built as a result of Kosovo’s freedom. It is meant to be painted each year to represent another year of freedom. Learn the troubling history of Prishtina. Then we will head towards the National Library of Kosovo, which is built in a prison-like theme to show that even though Kosovo was conquered so many years now it is looking towards the future, as the books are the future of every nation. Moreover, we are going to explore the Carshia mosque and see it’s beauty. After that, we will head towards the Ethnographic Museum. Even though Kosovo is considered a Muslim country, a cathedral is built for the minority of the Orthodox Community, and it’s an important landmark. Visit the second Scanderbeg Square in the world, which is located in Kosovo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pristina, Pristina
walk towards exploring Prishtina, this tour will take you to see the most important landmarks of this city. You will discover and learn about the history of this place and you will love it even more. We will walk and explore all the important landmarks in Prishtina. And after 3hours our tour will end.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.