Priority Entrance Tickets : Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
No visit to Florence would be complete without a true encounter with the artistic genius it is famous for. Get the lowdown on Michelangelo and the real David. Visit this top Florence art museum and enjoy a genuine Florence experience. There are so much art and history behind this captivating city. It can be overwhelming. Don’t lose some of your precious holiday time trying to get it all figured out on our own. Let us uncover its most significant works and landmarks so you can enjoy all the artistic wonders in Florence, trouble-free.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket and Priority Entrance.
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is not a Guided Tour and transportation.
- Visit: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Michelangelo’s colossal David is perhaps the most famous icon of the Italian Renaissance, if not the most famous statue in the world. Did you know that there are actually three Davids in Florence? The real David is found in the Accademia Gallery. Hoards of visitors line up outside the Gallery each day to get the chance to marvel at this impressive masterwork. Avoid the crowds and enjoy faster, priority entrance with us.
Departure Point :Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.