Priority Access:Tour Chichén Itza - Xichén Deluxe Tour by Xcaret
Discover the secrets that surround the enigmatic architecture of Chichén Itzá and its magnificent pyramids. Later at Valladolid city visit Zací a beautiful cenote and finish your adventure with a delightful buffet meal with unlimited beverages included at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation on a comfortable deluxe panoramic bus.
- Light gourmet breakfast, unlimited drinks and refreshing facial tissues onboard.
- Access to Chichén Itzá archeological site. (1.15 h approximately, 1 h of free time at archaeological area)
- Certified bilingual guide. Trilingual guide on Wednesday (Spanish, English and French)
- Guide radio devices with headphones at Chichén Itz
- Enjoy at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant more than 70 buffet options with regional Yucatán cuisine and unlimited drinks.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Priority Access: You can have your admission bracelets on the bus on your way to the park.
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Zaci
What's excluded :
- Souvenir. (Available to purchase)
- Photo pass package (Available to purchase)
- Swimming in the Cenote
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Amaze with one of the seven wonders of the modern world. An expert billingual guide will take you to Chichén Itza and explain you all the history and mysteries of the Mayan culture. Drinks (water, beer and sodas) are included and if it´s too sunny or rainy we can borrow you an umbrella. Bring cash if you want to purchase a hand craft souvenir made by local people.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
This Tour includes a visit to Valladolid were you can taste the amazing and fantastic traditional food in La Casona, there are vegan and vegetarian options. If there is time after you eat you can enjoy a walk.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Zaci, Calle 36 x Calle 39 y 37, Valladolid Mexico
Take a picture and enjoy the view at the Cenote Zaci
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We would like to make it comfortable for you. We will pick you up at your hotel. During the booking, please choose Pickup Location and then select the radio button saying "Please pick me up at" and choose "I don't see my pickup location" from the drop-down then type the hotel name on the box underneath so that we can easily locate your hotel pickup.If you selected an option with transportation, you must contact Grupo Xcaret at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportationUpon pickup, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your activity.Redemption Instructions:*IMPORTANT:As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing each Park, we will take the temperature by using a digital remote device to every visitor, guest, and staff member.In case your temperature exceeds the 100.4 F (38 C), or if there were symptoms such as cough, throat sore, runny nose, and/or red eyes, the Park's staff reserves the right to allow boarding or accessing to our facilities.- If you have purchased an option with transportation, in order to confirm your transportation service please contact Grupo Xcaret at least 24 hours prior to the visit to the park.- If you have booked an option with transportation within less than 24 hours prior to the visit to the park you must contact Grupo Xcaret immediately.- Upon your pickup, you must show your photo ID and your printed or digital voucher when boarding the bus.- To access the park you must go to the ticket office and present your photo ID and your printed or digital voucher.- The Voucher schedule is informative.- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to know the exact schedule of your pickup.- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. A1 Cancun Hotel list 8/1/2018 - 12/31/2021
A3 Playa del Carmen Hotel list 8/1/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
A2 Riviera Maya Hotel list 8/1/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Saturday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- Bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress with light clothes and comfortable shoes for walking.
- Please bring biodegradable sunscreen and cash or credit card for souvenir purchases, Wear hat and sunglasses.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing a park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest and staff member.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- Most travelers can participate
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to know the exact schedule of your pickup.
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In case your temperature exceeds the 100.4º F (38º C), or if there were symptoms such as cough, throat sore, runny nose, and/or red eyes, the Park's staff reserves the right to allow boarding or accessing to our facilities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.