Priority Access to Alhambra and Generalife Gardens in Granada
Experience one of Granada’s iconic landmarks without the hassle of large crowds on a 3-hour tour of the Alhambra. With a priority-access pass, you'll gain early entry to the UNESCO-listed landmark before it becomes crowded, and embark on a tour of the Alhambra palace complex with a knowledgeable guide. See the Alcazaba Fortress before strolling among the exotic greenery of the Generalife Gardens.
Nasrid Palaces are not included in this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual Proffesional Guide (English & Spanish)
- Entrance to the Alhambra
- Access to the Generalife Gardens
- Access to the Alcazaba
- Access to the Palace of Charles V
- Access to Medina
- Access to Puerta del vino (wine gate)
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Nasrid Palaces
- Optional tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
The Alhambra is a palace and fortress complex. It was constructed as a small fortress in AD 889 on the remains of Roman fortifications, and then largely ignored until its ruins were renovated and rebuilt in the mid-13th century by the Nasrid emir Mohammed ben Al-Ahmar of the Emirate of Granada, who built its current palace and walls.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
Is a villa that dates from the beginning of the 14th century and was used as a summer Palace by the Nasrid rulers of the Emirate of Granada in Al-Andalus
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Access Pavilion of the Alhambra, Paseo del Generalife, 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Alhambra reserves the right of admission to those clients who have not provided all the required data. If you have not sent all the information requested, you may be denied access to the monument for reasons completely unrelated to Amigo Tours and refund will not be authorized.
- Please check which option you have booked as the starting time may be different depending of the option
- Nasrid Palaces are not included in this tour
- Due to the current policy of the Alhambra, at the moment of the booking you must email the provider the full name, ID or passport number, date of birth and nationality of each traveller (babies included) and also present the ID or passport before entering the monument. Without all this data, the entry can be rejected
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The use of masks has been proven to be effective in preventing contagion of Covid 19, so the use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Amigo will not provide them so please make sure you bring your own one.
- The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- We recommend our tourists to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are forbidden to touch any of our clients objects
- Our employees (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the health protection protocol in detail that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.