Priority Access: Best of Barcelona Tour Including Sagrada Familia
Explore the beauty of Barcelona on this Best of Barcelona Tour, which offers a comprehensive view of this exquisite Catalan city, including a visit to La Sagrada Familia. Perfect for first-time visitors, the tour will show you the city’s most iconic sights and allow you to discover some of Barcelona’s best-kept secrets. You'll enjoy skip-the-line access at La Sagrada Familia, so you can avoid the long queues at this popular attraction. You’ll also visit the hill of Montjuïc and the Gothic Quarter. On this small-group tour, you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Please note: From January 7th to January 13th, La Pedrera will be closed for maintenance. These are the regular works for maintenance performed annually and during the same dates. You will have the alternative to visit the Casa Batllo instead.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully guided tour of Barcelona
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour of the Gothic quarter
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Start with a drive to Barcelona's famous hill of Montjuïc, the site of the 1992 Olympic Games, which offers excellent views over the city. After a brief stop at the Catalunya National Art Museum, continue down to Plaça Espanya and on past the modernist buildings of the Eixample area.
On your way to the Sagrada Famlia, you’ll go through Passeig de Gracia, home to designer stores and two of Barcelona’s most renowned Antonio Gaudí buildings – La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
Skip the line at La Sagrada Familia and avoid the very long queues. Your guide will give you a comprehensive tour of the exterior before taking you straight past the long lines and into the magnificent interior of this famous structure, where you will have some free time to explore on your own.
You’ll then head to the oldest part of Barcelona, the Gothic Quarter, where you’ll leave the bus and enjoy a stroll through the narrow streets of medieval Barcelona. From there, travel back to the early Middle Ages, visiting the Jewish Quarter, the Royal Palace, the original 2,000-year-old Roman temple and part of the Cathedral.
Continue to the Born district, where you’ll have free time for a quick lunch before heading to the magnificent Santa Maria del Mar church, one of the most beautiful in Barcelona, where your tour ends at approximately 1pm.
Do you want to visit Park Güell and La Pedrera?
Upgrade to the full-day tour of Barcelona, and you'll continue to Park Güell. Enjoy a guided tour of the famous city garden, where you’ll be introduced to some of Gaudí’s most bizarre creations. Finally, you’ll visit one of Gaudí’s most famous buildings, La Pedrera (1-hour). You will skip the line again, and have an hour to visit interior of the building. Your tour will then end at approximately 4.30pm.
Departure Point :Explore Catalunya, C/ Palau de la Música, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :1: Casa Milà, Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
2: Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar, Plaça de Santa Maria, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
3: Sagrada Família, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: From January 11 to January 17 La Pedrera will be closed for maintenance. These are the regular works for maintenance performed annually and during the same dates." You will have the alternative to visit the Casa Batllo instead.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour operates only in English.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At Explore Catalunya we take the Coronavirus outbreak very seriously. In addition to our safety procedures, we have adapted our tours to avoid periods where there might be large crowds, and we have carefully ensured that any places we visit follow the same high hygiene standards as us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.