Priorat wine region and Winery Small Group tour with Hotel Pick-up
Enjoy this half-day tour out of the crowd of the city in a small group tour that brings you to the verdant vineyards of the Priorat Wine region. The Priorat region is the producer or Catalonia's best quality red wines.
You will get to visit the medieval town of Siurana located on top of a cliff with beautful views over the lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off (in Barcelona city)
- Visit of a traditional wine cellar dating
- Small Group Tour for a maximum of 8 guests
- Professional local guide
- Tasting of 3 Wines
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages (other than specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia
Start your journey by getting picked up by your guide at your accommodation in Barcelona. Enjoy the comfort of a private vehicle, and drive through the city to finally get on the road to the fist destination of your tour.
Stop At: Siurana, Siurana, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Continue your journey to the discovery of Catalonia’s fertile soils and warm climate, the perfect combination for rich wine production. Head to the Priorat region, cradling verdant vineyards. Enjoy the beautiful and mountainous scenery. We bring you to a family-run cellar well known for its premium production of superior wines
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, let us know the exact address of your accommodation in Barcelona, in order to arrange the pick-up service.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.