Prince William Sound Tour with Glacier Landing from Girdwood
Enjoy aerial views of blue ice-fields and hanging glaciers as you glide past the rugged peaks of the Chugach mountians. During your tour, your pilot will land on a glacier and you will have the once-in-a-lifetime chance to step out and explore the ancient ice. This 90-minute tour includes an extended return flight over the majestic waters of Prince William Sound, where you'll see a spectacular 400-foot-tall tide-water glacier and look for seals and otters in the blue fjords. Don't forget your camera - this trip is a photographer's dream.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer from any Girdwood hotel or B&B (if required)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alpine Air Alaska, 599 Mt Hood Dr, Girdwood, Anchorage, AK 99587
Your tour starts at our hangar at the Girdwood airport where you will receive a short safety briefing and board the helicopter for your flight to see spectacular glaciers and mountains. We ask all guests to arrive 15 minutes before your tour departure time.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chugach National Forest, Alaska
Fly over the glacier-filled mountains of Alaska's Chugach range. Your pilot will point out interesting features of the glaciers and peaks during your tour. Next you'll and on a glacier and step out on the ice!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Prince William Sound, AK
Experience the beauty of giant tidewater glaciers as you fly over Prince William Sound. Gaze at the face of a might glacier; look down to spot seals and otters dotting the water below.
Departure Point :Girdwood, Anchorage, AK, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Lap infants under age 2 are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.