Pride Side (LGBTQ) of Paris on a Private Tour with a local
Enjoy the private guided tour of the pride side of Paris, this tour is meant to give you a great experience of the LGBT community in Paris and the vibrant lifestyle. It is fun to explore the LGBT scene in the city only when you go out and explore it with a local. Try delicious food, taste amazing beers and visit offbeat places in popular LGBT districts with a local.Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich Parisian LGBT culture.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket to and from Bruges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Marais, Le Marais, Paris, Ile-de-France
A vibrant neighborhood known for its culture, lifestyle & food.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Notre Dame, Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.