(Price per vehicle 4-Pax) Aqaba Transfer to/from King Hussein Bridge
King Hussein Bridge or the Prophet's bridge connecting the West Bank of Jordan over the Jordan River, 60 km from Amman and 5 km from Jericho, 273 meters below sea level, used as a border crossing between Jordan and the West Bank, the bridge was wooden then railing and then renovated to a modern cement bridge, and I witness the bridge wood The old ones crossed and groans displaced during the setback to the east bank of the Jordan River.
After the Treaty of Wadi Araba
After the Jordanian-Israeli peace treaty, the bridge was modernized and became a temple. It also became the main crossing point between Jordan and the West Bank and became the crossing point for Palestinian pilgrims on their way to Mecca, and the airport authority in Israel became responsible for the bridge,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All services are private (you will not be joined to other clients)
- Services of English speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi & Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance & Personal expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- We offer all our services with modern, air-conditioned and comfortable vehicles, a private and not public journey. The vehicle is usually medium-sized and accommodates up to four people with small-sized bags. However, we would prefer the maximum during booking to be three persons for a more comfortable journey. However, if the number becomes four, it will reduce their freedom while sitting and especially if the flight is limited to 3-4 hours and this is on their personal responsibility. Most of our vehicles provide free water, juice and Internet. The driver is a tactful, good-looking person who speaks English and provides assistance when needed.
Departure Point :
WE PICK UP ALL TRAVELERS
OtherKing Hussein Bridge Border Crossing, IsraelAqaba, Jordan
Departure Time :1/28/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Aqaba, Jordan -King Hussein Bridge Border Crossing, Israel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vehicle has space for one medium sized piece of luggage per client
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.