Pretoria Capital City Tour Experience
Pretoria (Tshwane), in Gauteng Province, is the administrative capital of South Africa. Known as "Jacaranda City" for its thousands of jacaranda trees. During this tour you will visit the Voortrekker Monument where the history of the Africaner, the Great Trek and battle of blood River is illustrated on rock plaques. You will also get to visit Church square, Union Buildings and Melrose House.
It's also home to universities and government buildings.
Enjoy your ride in an air condition vehicle.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Voortrekker Monument
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Voortrekker Monument, Eeufees Road Groenkloof 358-Jr, Pretoria 0187 South Africa
• Pretoria in Gauteng Province, is the administrative capital of South Africa. Known as "Jacaranda City" for its thousands of jacaranda trees, it's also home to universities and government buildings. The semicircular Union Buildings encompass the president's offices and hosted Nelson Mandela's inauguration. Nearby is the Voortrekker Monument, honouring 19th-century Afrikaans settlers from the Cape Colony.
• A place where you will visit Paul Kruger house and learn more about him,you will also visit Union building in Pretoria where you have experience of south Africa president residential.
• Church square where they hosted Nelson Mandela inauguration.
• Voortrekker monument where you will have experience of African people.
• Melrose house in Pretoria where you will learn about struggle and the dark time in this country.
• Our cost is included all the entrance fees,tour guide and transportation but excluding meals.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, Guest house, BNB and Residential
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- symptoms should stay at home or their hotels. All clients must come with their face masks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.