Presov - the best of
Prešov is the town with an interesting past and dynamic present and mixed Slovak, Polish, Ukrainian and Ruthenian population is the metropolis of the north-eastern Slovakia. Prešov is the centre of the Eastern District of the Evangelical Church of the Augsburg Confession and the educational centre of the region. The buildings in the historic centre are parts of the Town Monument Reserve. The monuments of Prešov are concentrated into its historical core stretching around Hlavná ulica street, which widens into the spindle-shaped square. Its dominant is the parish church of St. Nicholas from the mid-14th century with a tall tower reconstructed in the Gothic style.
per adult from
60 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- licensed guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saint Nicholas Concathedral, Hlavna, Presov 080 01 Slovakia
Dominant of Presov is the parish church of St. Nicholas from the mid-14th century with a tall tower reconstructed in the Gothic style.
Pass By: Orthodox Synagogue and Museum, Presov, Okruzhna 32, Presov 080 01 Slovakia
The orthodox synagogue was built in 1898. It is one of the biggest and nicest synagogues in Slovakia.
Pass By: Preskov city hall, Hlavna 73, Presov Slovakia
One of the nicest buildings in the historical centre of Presov.
Pass By: Neptune Fountain, Hlavna, Presov Slovakia
A rich Jewish merchant Mark Holländer initiated the sculpture of Neptune in the early 19th century.
Departure Point :73, Hlavná 2907, 080 01 Prešov, Slovakia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.